Come work with us. We're debatably cool.
It's an awesome time to join the MN Home Outlet crew! Are you looking to join a rapidly growing team, make an impact on day one, and jumpstart your career? We are seeking self-starters and people-friendly individuals to help lead our expansion with a new retail store in the Coon Rapids area. You will be fully trained at our flagship store in Burnsville, but you'll eventually work at our Coon Rapids store as soon as we "cut the ribbon" for its grand opening! If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please read the job post and requirements below and apply today!
Please send an email (email@example.com) with a cover letter and resume (please reference the job title in your email subject line). We look forward to working with you!
Full or Part Time Retail Representative (Burnsville & Coon Rapids Locations)
Who's our ideal candidate?
Great question. We want someone with retail and sales experience. He or she needs to be a closer who isn't afraid to talk to people and win them over. And if you're not a fan of getting your hands a little dirty. . . don't apply. We want someone who can help us continue to transform our store into a home improvement heaven.
How much are we paying?
Another good question. You'll start at $12 - $15/hour with bonus pay on weekends (DOE). There's also an opportunity for company-wide bonuses after 6 months.
How many hours per week is the position?
We're hiring both full-time and part-time positions. We also need help on weekends, so you must be able to work on Saturdays and Sundays.
What are the general responsibilities of this role?
- Be a customer service champion. We like to make people happy.
- Be a certified closer. You can't be afraid to sell.
- Be a professional. Enough said.
- Be able to work hard and have fun. It's a balance, right?
- Be debatably strong. There will be instances when you'll need to help load and restock heavy items.
What are the basic requirements of this role?
- High school education or equivalent
- Basic computer, internet and math skills
- Previous retail/sales/customer service experience preferred
- General knowledge of home improvement products a plus
- Be able to stand on feet for entire shift and lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
Any other cool perks to the job?
- Full-time employees get medical and dental insurance (after 2 months of employment)
- Bonus opportunities (after 6 months of employment)
- 401k matching for full-time employees
- A sweet employee discount on all of our items
P.S. These job descriptions are not meant to be all-inclusive lists of duties and responsibilities, but constitute as a general definitions of each position's scope and function in the company. MN Home Outlet is an equal opportunity employer.