Frequently Asked Questions
• Where do you get your inventory?
Awesome question. We get most of our inventory direct from a major home improvement retailer. They send us truckloads of overstock product and returns almost every day. We then process the inventory to find the best products and deals (up to 90% off retail)! We also source and manufacturer our own line of products to save you even more money. Pretty sweet, right?
• Can I return or exchange an order?
Of course! We're happy to take back or exchange any new/unused product within 30 days of your order date. You will need to contact our Customer Support Team to receive an RMA Number to return your product(s). Click here to read our full Returns Policy >
• How can I check the status of my order or shipment?
Login to your account and click the "My Orders" link to the left. From there, you'll be able to check the status of any order and access its tracking information. If you have any login issues or can't find your order status, please don't hesitate to contact us.
• Do you ship internationally?
We don't ship internationally at this point, sorry!
• Can I pick-up an online order at your retail store in Minnesota?
Yep! To place a store pick-up order, please give our Retail Store a call. They'll help make sure your order is ready for you when you arrive at our store.
• What forms of payment do you accept?
• We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and credit card "gift certificates."
• Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card on your site?
Yes. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure the privacy and security of your information. We're also a verified Authorize.Net merchant. We might be jokesters at times, but the security of your information is no joking matter.
• What if I'm having trouble accessing my MN Home Outlet account?
Don't fret at all. Simply send us an email and we'll be happy to walk you through the account recovery process or reset your password.