Bosch 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme - 8 Amp 1 Inch Corded Variable Speed Sds-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer Power Drill with Carrying Case
Bosch | Model # 11255VSR
We are selling this item for $79.50. This item retails at your local retail store for $159.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Get a fast, long lasting rotary hammer with the Bosch bulldog extreme 1 in. Rotary hammer. It features a multi function selector that quickly shifts between rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only modes for optimal versatility. It also has a variable speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starts and simple removal of fasteners and bound bits. The totally redesigned BULLDOG Xtreme outlasts the competition in both speed and performance. Multi-function selector has 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only and rotation-only mode. Vario-Lock Positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. The patented rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse. Cord turret has a 35-degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. SDS-plus bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. The 11255VSR has a comfortable D-handle grip design for greater control, especially when drilling overhead or downward.
- 3 Modes: Multi function selector offers 3 modes of operation; rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer only mode; Variable speed trigger with reverse offers accurate bit starting or easy fastener removing
- Ease of Use: The Bulldog Xtreme Bosch Drill has vibration control for comfort in all day applications
- Ergonomic: D handle design provides comfort and optimal control; especially for overhead or downward drilling applications
- Convenient: SDS plus bit system provides tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer; Various lock positioning offers 36 bit positions for optimized chiseling angle
- Power: Bosch’s powerful 7.5 amp rotary tool motor produces 0 1, 300 RPM and 0 5, 800 BPM to power through the toughest applications; The rotary hammer delivers 2.0 feet /lbs of impact energy for maximum performance